Have You Recently Participated in an Event That Brought Joy to Seniors? Great! Tell Us About It!
What is #BringSeniorsJoy?
The purpose of #BringSeniorsJoy is to help seniors and families find more opportunities to experience a joyful time.
The event can be for an hour or a few hours.
Many seniors find that their days run together with only a few extra activities during holidays.
Let's make their lives feel more meaningful and more joyful by finding projects, events, or entertainment that makes them feel happy and joyful.
What is a #BringSeniorsJoy Scholarship?
Having worked in the senior care market for a very long time, we know a few things about budgets.
Sometimes there just isn't enough marketing budget to do that little extra event that might #BringSeniorsJoy.
So, we developed a little scholarship program designed to repay any organization up to $200 toward the cost of supplies, entertainment, or whatever else is needed.
Of course, you will have to provide receipts, pictures of the event, and a write-up (paragraph) about the event in order to receive the funds.
Each scholarship awards the organization funds (up to $200) to implement a fun, entertaining, meaningful event/day/program for seniors at senior centers, at home alone, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, rehab centers, adult day centers, and more.
Keep it simple! Have fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can anyone hold a #BringSeniorsJoy Event?
Of course! If you are involved with an organization that wants to #BringSeniorsJoy, or maybe you already DID #BringSeniorsJoy- contact us! Send us photos and a paragraph explaining your community outreach event. We will publish it on ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com under our #BringSeniorsJoy area, share it on Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else we can! Yes, we will link back to your website.
- What IS a #BringSeniorsJoy event?
It's an event that is designed to brighten the day of a group of seniors in your community. It can be very simple, or more involved. The event planning and execution are all up to you!
Our goal is to show communities all of the positive, helpful, and joyful times we can create together.
- What does NOT count as a #BringSeniorsJoy event?
Senior Fairs, Senior Expos, Job Fairs, Health Fairs, Flu Shot Events, or events that are strictly for networking or marketing.
We are looking for events and moments that actually bring a smile to a senior that might not have that many JOYFUL days because of loneliness, isolation, or physical or mental disabilities that keep them from getting around, or getting OUT into their community.
- How Does the Scholarship Work, and Why a Scholarship?
Having worked in the senior care market for a very long time, we know a few things about budgets. Sometimes there just isn't enough marketing budget to do that little extra event that might #BringSeniorsJoy. So, we developed a little scholarship program designed to repay any organization up to $200 toward the cost of supplies, entertainment, or whatever else is needed. Of course, you will have to provide receipts, pictures of the event, and a write-up (paragraph) about the event in order to receive the funds.
- What Happens to the Content I Share with the Staff at ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com About My #BringSeniorsJoy event?
Here's the list. Please make sure you have a photography release from individuals or the facility if you are taking pictures of seniors.
- We take your information and write a press release. We tag you and link it to your website. We share happiness and joy about your efforts.
- We share your information from the event on our website at ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com.
- We share your information from the event on social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and may even do a video about your event for YouTube and ApprovedSeniorNetwork TV.
- You can have and share all the things we create about your event.
- We do not charge any fees - after all, you did all the hard work! We are just sharing your happy message.
- Where do I submit the information about my event?
Just go to this page and fill out the form! We would love to hear from you. If your photos are too large (File Size), email them to email@example.com - Subject: BRING SENIORS JOY EVENT!!
If You Would Like to Hold a #BringSeniorsJoy Event In Your Area and Would Like to Be Considered for a Scholarship, Fill Out Our Form Below.
ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com Funds Most of the Scholarships, But If You Would Like to Donate, Feel Free! All Donations are Used as Scholarship Funds for People and Organizations Who #BringSeniorsJoy
Click on the Image Below to View the Donation Page